The oldest and largest stock photo agency in the market provides creative professionals with enough reasons to make it their primary image source. Although competition is increasing as years go by, the stock site has never given up. It continues to offer high quality images in all sizes and resolution. Thus, Alamy stock is still considered as one of the best image banks in the creative industry.
Why should you choose Alamy stock over other stock sites? Obviously, the very large collection is a primary reason. With over 69 million stock images in its library, your chances of finding what you are looking for is pretty big. The stock site adds over 65,000 new images to its already huge library everyday as well, increasing your chances of finding the perfect image for your creative project.
Other reasons for choosing Alamy include the diversity of creative files sold, variable payment methods and types of licenses available. The stock site offers photos, illustrations and vectors. You can purchase and download anything that fits your creative needs. It also offers various payment methods. You can choose to pay via MasterCard, American Express, Visa or PayPal. Moreover, you can choose between royalty-free and rights-managed licenses.
Above are only common reasons to choose the website over its gnarly competitors. There are more to Alamy that you should consider.
- Ipad App. The stock photo website recently released their iPad application, which provides photographers, buyers and designers around the world with daily inspiration. Updated every day, you can view Alamy stock photo collection for free.
- Patented Search Engine. Soon enough, you will be using the website’s very own patented search engine, which allows you to easily search creative files by orientation, ethnicity, region, release date, categories, licenses, keywords, buying options and more.
- Alamy’s corporate headquarters is located in Oxford, England, but it does not stay there. It also has headquarters in four other countries, allowing them to cater to a more diverse community of creative users.
- The stock photo website is available in different languages, including English and German. It also has international contact emails in India, Germany, Canada and the US. This makes Alamy friendly to creative professionals all around the world.
- Buying Option. You can purchase Alamy stock directly. You do not have to subscribe to a plan or purchase credits to download images. The stock site believes that you should buy photos and not credits so all purchases are done per image. All prices are shown in currencies such as US Dollars, British Pounds and Euros.
There are a number of reasons why you should consider Alamy stock as your primary image source. We hope that these additional reasons will help you come to a definite decision.